Black Sesame has ample of nutrients making it very very healthy! did u know, it actually helps in anti-ageing, cool isnt it?? 😉
Time to Prepare : 20min | Serves : 10
- Black Sesame – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Ground nut – 1/2 cup
- Dry Coconut powder – 1/4 cup
- Take a pan and roast Black sesame and Ground nut one by one( Hint : Black Sesame crackles once roasted and ground nut turns slightly brown)
- Grind roasted black sesame and ground nut to make fine powdered mixture
- Add jaggery to the mixture and grind again until jaggery blends into the mixture
- Take the threesome mixture into a bowl, add coconut and mix well
- Roll into laddus and savor the ‘Chigali’!
A special touch : Make laddus and press it over sides to get cylindrical shaped Chigali!