Nagara panchami special! but this healthy yet yummy dish doesnt really need an occasion, does it? 😀
Time to Prepare : 30min | Serves : 10
- Fried Gram – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Grated dry coconut – 1/4 cup
- Grind fried gram to get a fine powder
- Heat ghee in pan, after it melts add jaggery and keep stirring until it becomes a syrup of one string consistency.
- Add fried gram powder and coconut and switch off flame.
- Remove the pan from stove and stir well until fried gram powder and coconut mixes well
- Roll into laddus when hot (Once cold, making ladoos will be difficult since the mixture becomes hard)
A special touch : Make laddus and press it over top and bottom to get cylindrical shaped Tambittu!