A perfect dish for a special evening, be it a birthday party or a get together. Pamper your taste buds with this healthy and yummy dish!
Time to Prepare : 30min | Serves : 10
- Onion – 4
- Tomatoes – 3
- Coriander leaves
- Garam masala – 1 table spoon
- Cooking oil – 3 table spoon
- Bread – 10 slices
- Butter/Ghee – 1 table spoon
- Mayonnaise – for taste(optional)
- Spring Onion
- Tamrind-Dates chutney (Sweet chutney)
- Sesame seeds – for tadka
- Salt – for taste
- Red chilli powder – 1 table spoon
- Heat oil in a pan, add sesame seeds and let it crackle.
- Then add chopped onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes, salt, chilli powder and garam masala and cook for 5 minutes
- Add chopped spring onions and coriander, close the lid of the pan. Cook for 2 min and turn off flame
- Toast bread slices slightly until they turn light brown by applying butter/Ghee on a pan
- Take each slice, use a sharp edged bowl to cut the slices into round shaped coins
- Take a round shaped slice, apply a layer of sweet chutney and then add the vegetable mixture prepared initially
- Preheat the airfyer for 5min at 200°C. Then place the coins in the airfryer and cook at 180°C for 5min.
PS : Step 8 can also be done by shallow-frying of bread slices on a pan using some butter/ghee
There you go! Add mayonnaise for enhanced taste and enjoy!!!