Ekaadashi Special, a perfect breakfast or snacks recipe.
Cooking time : 20min | Serves : 2
- Sabudana(Sago) – 1 Cup
- Ground nuts(granular) – 1/4 Cup
- Cooking Oil – 4 table spoon
- Green Chilli – 3 to 4
- Lemon juice – 1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves – for garnish
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 table spoon
- Mustard seeds – 1/4 table spoon
- Salt – for taste
- Rinse the sabudana(sago) well , sprinkle some water and keep it aside for 4 hours(until it becomes soft)
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. Let it crackle
- Then add green chilli ,sabudana and turmeric powder and stir well for 5min.
- Add ground nuts(granular) and salt and stir well
- Add chopped coriander leaves
Take the kichdi in the serving dish, add lemon juice, mix and Serve Hot!